Reverse Mergers + PIPEs + IPOs
Reverse Mergers, APO's + IPOs
At Anslow + Jaclin we have successfully taken numerous private companies public through reverse mergers, direct public offerings and underwritten IPO's. We specialize in going public transactions utilizing a reverse merger and PIPE offering which provides companies with an alternative method of going public without an underwriter (APO). This alternative public offering is considerably quicker and less expensive than a traditional IPO and provides the same capital-raising of a traditional IPO.
PIPEs + Corporate Finance
Our extensive representation of emerging companies and investors has provided us with a wealth of experience in corporate finance transactions. We are one of the most active firms in the country in representing issuers in public and private debt and equity offerings, including private equity, Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPEs), venture capital, equity lines, secondary offerings, Regulations D and S offerings, convertible debt, secured and unsecured loans, and bridge financings. Anslow + Jaclin is consistently ranked by Deal Flow Media among the top 10 law firms in the U.S. in representing issuers in PIPE transactions. We use our extensive relationships in the investment community to introduce clients to sources of capital and have helped our clients raise tens of millions of dollars.
- Represented a multimillion dollar Chinese pharmaceutical company in a PIPE transaction of $7,560,000
- Represented a multimillion dollar Chinese pharmaceutical company in a reverse merger with a U.S. bulletin board company concurrent with a PIPE transaction of approximately $12,000,000
- Represented a mining and exploration issuer in raising net proceeds of $10,000,000 through a private placement
- Represented a multimillion dollar media and entertainment company going public through a alternative direct public offering utilizing a share exchange coupled with PIPE financing
- Represented numerous issuers in pre-effective IPO's
- Represented various issuers in $2,000,000 PIPE financing transactions